Jim Coman is a Senior Real Estate Advisor with The Anston Group. Prior to joining The Anston Group, Mr. Coman was Senior Vice President of Leasing for Healthcare Trust of America, the largest dedicated owner of medical office buildings in the United States. At various times, Mr. Coman managed portfolios all along the eastern seaboard from Boston, down to Naples Florida totaling over 5 million sf. Mr. Coman also has an extensive background in tax law having obtained the Enrolled Agent Designation with the IRS in 2010. Prior to that, Jim was a member of the former Coffee, Sugar and Cocoa Exchange (now NYBOT) and owned a futures floor trading operation for 10 years.
Education and Affiliations:
- Jim played Division 1 soccer at Winthrop University earning All Conference and All Tournament awards during his 4 years, where he also earned his BS in Business Admin/Finance.
- Jim earned his MBA from Charleston Southern University in 2010
- Jim is a licensed Broker in both North and South Carolina
- Jim has an Enrolled Agent designation with the IRS
- Jim is actively involved in youth soccer, having obtained his USSF “C” license and working toward obtaining his ‘B”